So this is my first time being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m very excited as I’ve been nominated by two bloggers. So thank you Christie at lawsofmakeup and Ainsley at vanityaffair22. Thank you so much for your support and kind words. As a newbie, this is so encouraging for me to keep doing it. I’m very excited to become a part of this beauty community in the blogosphere.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
1. Veronica at thebeautyarchrive: http://thebeautyarchive.wordpress.com/
2. Amelia at englishrosesblog: http://englishrosesblog.wordpress.com/
3. imsobeautiful: http://imsobeautiful.wordpress.com/
4. Karis at beautybykaris: http://beautybykaris.com/
5. glamguttony http://glamgluttony.com/
6. Linny Grey at thelovelytonic: http://linnygrey.wordpress.com/
7. Kalli at kompsi: http://kompsi.wordpress.com/
8. givemegorgeous: http://givemegorgeous.wordpress.com/
9. Bea at geekinpink1: http://geekinpink1.wordpress.com/
10. Stephanie at primpedandproper: http://primpednproper.wordpress.com/
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I was born and raised in Denmark, and my parents were born in Vietnam, but their parents were born in China.
2. I’m a wanna-be nerd. I know a lot about computer and technology stuff without knowing how to programme.
3. The best morning is a morning with a solid breakfast and a big cup of black coffee – no milk, no sugar.
4. Usually, I don’t care much about designer brands for clothes, shoes or bags. But I have a weakness for Marc by Marc Jacobs for their bags and watches.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with cinnamon. It doesn’t appeal to me, but once I start eating a cinnamon bun, I think it’s delicious.
6. I have a thing for animated piggys. I have everything from mugs to soap dispenser with piggy prints on them.
7. I have absolutely no sense of direction. Even with Google maps on my phone, I can get lost.
Thank you, all my readers for your support.