Just a quick haul post on what I got in Watsons today.
I was looking for a new makeup-remover as I ran out. And look what I ended up with 😀
– Veet wax (which I also ran out of)
– Loreal box: Makeup remover for waterproof makeup and Super liner ultra sharp
– Revlon lip butters: in Lollipop and Berry Smoothie.
– Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in 25 Bad to the Bronze
– Gatsby blotting film (ran out)
The blotting “film”(it’s rubbery) is really good for blotting excess oil of the face. In my opinion- much better than blotting paper. I like to use it before I apply my foundation. But of course, I’m most excited about the makeup products. I have been wanting some new lip butters for a while, but they are like 13USD for one normally, but there was a buy 1 get one free-deal today! And the color tattoo was on sale too for 6USD, so I’m happy.
I have been wanting Lollipop for a while now. So happy I finally got it. I wore it today, and it’s sooo pretty…..
Look at that color tattoo – it’s SO pigmented. I think I just found my new go-to eye base. However, the super liner is very disappointing because of the lack of pigmentation. Lucky it came with a value pack.