So the other day I showed you guys how the Revlon Colorstay foundation for oily/combination skin looked on me….. Well yeah… it didn’t look good.
I also have one for normal/dry skin, and thought and I would show you how that one looks on me. The shade on this one is different – it’s in 320 True Beige which is lighter than the one I have for oily/combination skin(330 Natural Tan).
This one actually suits me better. The formula is lighter, which I of course prefer in this humid weather. As my skin is “normal”, this suits me quite well. The reason I have been wearing the oily/combination one is because any skin will become oily in this humid weather.. For further general pros and con of Revlon Colorstay foundation, click here.
As you can see, this one is much better. It’s a little hard to catch on camera, but I still don’t think that it’s a perfect match. I’m actually thinking of going a shade lighter – whenever I can get hold of it of course.
I finished my the makeup, and this is my go-to-daily makeup look:
Main products used:
– Milani multitasker powder in Tan
– Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in Bad to the Bronze
– Kiss me Heroine liquid eyeliner.
– La girl glide on pencil in Gypsy Teal.
– Revlon Colorstay concealer in medium-deep.
– Sleek blush in Suede 921.
– elf lipstick in nicely nude
– Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in 040 Nude Lustre