I just hit a 100 followers today! I know that for someone, 100 is not a whole lot, but I believe that those of you who follow me, sincerely like my blog and enjoy my posts. So I have been preparing a little something as a giveaway. Bare with me that I’m still a student, so I can’t do a crazy one. Some of it, I haven’t tried out myself, but I hope you’ll like it anyhow. I have been trying to aim for some Asian brands/accessories, cause why not now that I’m in Hong Kong 🙂
– 2 Korean branded face masks.
– A Japanese version of the Beauty Blender.
– Laneige(a Korean brand) makeup remover travel set: lip & eye remover for waterproof makeup, multi-cleanser and deep cleansing oil moisture. Read about the products here.
– An EOS lipblam in strawberry sorbet.
– A mini Estee Lauder mascara: Sumptous Extreme in black.
– A mini Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette with 4 shades in: 10 Ivory slipper, 71 Enchanted Shimmer, 35 Hot Cinnamon and 44 Safari Green.
– False lashes from a Japanese brand in a cute container.
– 3 cute pink hair velcros – for getting the hair out of the way when you put on makeup.
– Gatsby oil clear sheet – blotting “paper”. These are not paper, but plastic which I think work much better!
– And of course, the cute little Clinique pouch.
To enter this giveaway though, just follow my blog here on wordpress, and comment below stating 3 of your favourite makeup/skincare products of all time!
I will ship to anywhere in the world, and will close the giveaway in a week.
Again, thank you so much all for your support.
PS: You can also join the giveaway by subscribing per e-mail.