I love Maybelline’s HyperSharp Liner, and this is how much I love it:
I bought my first one a long time ago, and have used it up, so I bought a new one. Unfortunately, I had it in my makeup bag, and the cap accidentally fell off for me to find it all dried up. I have tried to turn it upside down for a few weeks to see if I could save it – I couldn’t. So I just bought a brand new one. I will take really good care of it and make sure the cap doesn’t get off 🙂
Let me list what I like about this liner:
– It’s waterproof and smudge-proof!! This thing won’t budge!
– It’s the kind of handy liquid liner formed as a pen. Easy to use and easy to carry around.
– The black is very black.
– You can make a really thin line, but can also build it up easily.
– It doesn’t bleed out. I know this sounds weird, but I’ve seen liquid liners that are too liquidy that it kind of bleeds out. Horrible.
– Easy to remove with a makeup remover for waterproof makeup :p
I have tried a few liquid liner pens by now, and this one is by far my favourite.
What is yours?