I am one of those people that have no brows. So I have to define them from scratch which is why I prefer pencils over powders as the powders are best for just filling in. I don’t just need filling in – I need to define them. I really wish that I had thicker brows! I have done a post on my brow pencils, click here to see my brow pencil collection.
Here is a quick pictorial of how you can do your eyebrows if you practically have none like me 🙂
1. Start off brushing through the brows.
2. Find out where to start and end, and the arch. It’s easier to show you with a picture:
Tip: Don’t draw it too heavy where the brow starts, so try to make it lighter there than the rest of the brows to get a more natural look.
3. You can just fill out with the pencil, or “frame” it first as I’ve done on the picture. Usually, I actually just fill out right away.
4. It’s okay not to have it right on the first go. I go back and forth, trying to make it right a few times if I have a bad brow-day.
5. There would probably be too much product on the brow by now, and might look a little unnatural. So just make sure to brush through the brows until you get the desired coverage.
And you’re done 🙂
There are so many brow shapes out there, and mine changes too. Sometimes, I feel like thicker brows with a harsher arch, and other times, I feel like thinnner brows with a soft arch. Whatever makes me feel comfortable 😉
Do you have any other tips for the perfect brows?