I started playing a little, and ended up with this:
Here is a step by step for this look:
1. I primed my face with Makeup Forever HD Primer in #6.
2. For foundation, I used Makeup Forever HD foundations where I mixed two colours. See my other post for more details.
3. Primed the eyes with Urban Decay primer potion.
4. Defined my brows(here’s how I did it) with YSL eyebrow pencil in no. 5, and started the eyelook:
5. I started off putting a very matte light colour on the whole lid so that the other colours will show up better.
6. I used the Sleek iDivine Storm palette. Oh my, I love this palette. I mixed 1 and 2 and applied on the lids, starting from inner corners and blended outwards.
7. As I wanted more of the light rosy colour(1) at the inner corners, I applied more of that.
8. I used 3 as the contouring colour. And another lighter matte colour as a transition colour.
9. I started off mixing 4 and 5 and lined under my eyes. I sprayed the brush with elf’s Makeup lock and seal for better staying power. I then went back to 4 and applied more of that blue. I did this using Sigma Small Angle E65 brush.
10. Used 6 to highlight inner corners and brow bones.
11. Lined the eyes with Bobbi Brown gel liner, using the same E65 brush.
12. Curled, applied false lashes, and mascara. See this post for how I applied the false lashes.
13. For undereye concealer, I used MAC Moisturecover in NC35, and for spots, I used Makeup Forever full cover concealer in #10.
14. Contoured the face with Makeup Forever HD concealer in 355, and highlighted with Clinique concealer in medium.
15. Powdered the face with MAC Studio Fix in NC42.
16. Blush is NYX Dusty Rose.
17. Lipstick is Revlon Lip butter in Lollipop for a more romantic look.