I wanna do a review of the few pen liquid liners I’ve got. I also have other liquid liners, but not formed as a pen, but I’ll do them another day.
From left to right:
1. L’Oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp
2. Maybelline HyperSharp Liner
3. Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
4. Kiss Heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner
5. At the bottom – Maybelline Impact express smooth felt liner
As you can see, the swatches don’t really show any big difference, but I’ll go through them with what I think.
1. The L’Oreal liner: When I got this at first, I was a little disappointed by its pigmentation. After a few times of use, I’ve actually become quite fond of it. I just go over a few times, and the pigmentation problem is solved. It’s easy to apply with, and has a decent staying power. I would recommend this.
2. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner: This one is my favourite liners. I made another post on it here, explaining why.
3. Dolly Wink: I honestly don’t know what the hype’s all about. It’s not a bad liner, but it just underperforms a little. It bleeds out a little, the pigmentation is average and the staying power is only ok. I would say that there are better liners out there for the price.
4. Kiss me liner: At first, I really liked this liner. But I don’t know why that it began to bleed out during application. It does go on pretty black though. Staying power is okay. I will not buy this again.
5. Maybelline Impact Express: Simply horrible. The pigmentation is bad, application not very smooth, staying power horrible. I do not recommend this one.
So here are a very quick review of my pen liquid liners. I think the next one I want to try out is the Shu Uemura liquid liner.
What’s your favourite?