I have been wanting to do this post for a long time. I am on the go a lot lately, so I have been needing only one bag with everything I need in it. Below are the items I would take around with me as a minimum.
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N123 – I just use my fingers to apply.
- Makeup Forever Brow Gel usually with Sigma E65 Small angled brush (but I left it at my sister’s place, so I got a new one from Sephora). I brush through my brows using an old Revlon eyebrow pencil.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Gel in Back to the Bronze as an eye primer. I use my fingers.
- Eyeshadow: Revlon in Adventurous – usually only using the 2 bottom brown shades. The shimmery one on the lids, and the matte under the eyes (and contouring if I have time). I use MAC 239 or Sigma E55 Eye Shading to apply eyeshadows. And Sephora blending brush to contour, and Sigma E25 Blending brush to blend out. I use an old Nilens Jord brush to apply the matte brown shade under my eyes.
- Sleek iDivine palette in Storm: If I have the space, I would take this with me. I would use one of the shimmery shades to highlight my inner corners with my elf contour brush.
- For eyeliners, I have my Maybelline Hyper Sharp liner for a more defined look. And currently using Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eyeliner for a smokier effect. I use the angled brush (the one I use for my brows) to smoke it out.
- Shiseido eyelash curler and Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara.
- Makeup forever Full Cover in #10 to cover up blemishes.
- Maybelline Mineral Power concealer. I use my fingers to dab it in.
- Milani Multitasker powder in Light Tan to set my face with Sigma E30 Large Powder brush.
- If I have time – the NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium to contour and give my face some dimension.
- NYX blush in Dusty Rose with MAC 116 brush.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream for moisturised lips.
What are your must-haves? Have you made the same post? Please share in the comments section. I love to peak into other people’s makeup bags!