What can I say. I wish I could say that I just absolutely love them. They glide on smoothly, but they smudge off during the day on me. They are also not as pigmented as I wish they were. When using these, I have to repeat application a few times to get an ok coverage so they are easily used up.
I do like the shades in this set, though.
- West: The brown in the set. A deep chocolate brown with a discreet shimmery finish to it. The most pigmented of the bunch.
- Desperation: A matte taupe. The only matte in the set. Not very pigmented.
- Black market: The black shade in the set. It’s not an intense black, but more on the grey side.
- Riot: I would describe this colour as aubergine/eggplants. There are tiny purple shimmers in it. Very pretty shade.
- Apathy: Beautiful moldy green/army green satin-y shade.
- Ink: A royal blue with a satin finish.
For the staying power, I am not very impressed at all. They smudge off on me even though I am wearing them with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. The following pictures are me wearing Apathy as the only thing on my lid on top of the Primer Potion. That was about an hour after application, and I was staying at home all that time. No filter, retouch or photoshop of the below pictures. As you can see, the liner has literally migrated downwards!
The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencils have received remarkable reviews – which was why I got them. After having tried them, I personally do not think that these liners are that great.
There you have it. My honest opinion about these liners.