- Cleanse: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
- Tone: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner
- Exfoliant for deep cleansing: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- Eye: Anatomicals Eye Cream You Scream We All Scream for Eye Cream
- Moisturise: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturiser
- Lips: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
7. Eye makeup remover: L’Oreal Gentle Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
8. Makeup remover: Bioderma Sebium H2O Solution Micellaire. I like to double cleanse. So I use a micellar water to remove the first yucky layer of makeup before I wash my face with a cleanser.
- All the day time steps
That’s it 🙂 My skin is feeling happy these days, so I will stick to these products for now.
What I’m considering to get/asking for recommendations for:
- A serum/treatment for scarring from my breakout. Any good recommendation?
- A cleansing/moisturising mask. Am I supposed to use both kind of masks? Or just one of them according to my skin type? Any good recommendation here?
I would really appreciate your help for some advise 🙂
Anatomicals eye cream: http://www.superdrug.com/anatomicals/anatomicals-eye-cream-we-all-scream-15ml/invt/611253
Elizabeth Arden: http://www.elizabetharden.com/Eight-Hour%C2%AE-Cream-Skin-Protectant/10014252000,default,pd.html
L’oreal eye makeup remover: http://www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/cleansing/gentle-eye-make-up-remover/gentle-eye-make-up-remover-eyes-and-lips-waterproof.aspx
Bioderma micellar water: http://www.bioderma.com/en/the-products/what-s-new/product//148.html