It’s King’s day in The Netherlands! I didn’t have time to buy an orange shirt. So here’s my version of orange!
Happy King’s day!
So I randomly did two looks on my eyes today. Mainly using the Sleek i-Divine palette in 732 Snapshot. Yes, I still love it. There are just so many different fun colours in this palette, I feel like, I can keep play with it. I had a lot of fun doing them. This is what turned out after I played around for a bit. Product descriptions further down in this post.
This was the first look I came up with.
I applied a deeper, matte purple on the inner and outer corner(Purple Haze), and then a light shimmery purple(Lotus Power) on the middle of my eyelid. I applied a darker/black shadow on the outer corner to give it some definition. On the lower lash line, I went ahead and applied a shimmery champaign colour(Martini) along with a pink shadow(Magneta Madness). I also lined the waterline with a light colour (NYX pencil in 928 Velvet). For the eyeliner, I used a brown gel liner from Bobbi Brown to create a softer look. Finishing off by highlighting the inner corner and browbone with a light shimmery Shadow(Martini).
For this orangy look, I applied Tequila Sunrise(a really bright, shimmery orange) on the whole lid, and used a brown colour on the outer corner. On the lower lash line, I used a pale, matte orange colour (Washed Ashore). I used a liquid liner from Loreal Ultra Sharp and winged it. I lined my lower lashline with a pencil from Sephora. Finishing off by highlighting the inner corner and browbone with a light shimmery Shadow(Martini).
This is the weird face wearing two different eye looks. Second one is with a different lighting and quality as I took it with my phone camera:
This is the Sleek palette I used. Click for larger photos:
The rest of the products I used:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation N127. I’m NC42, so this is a tit too light for me. I mixed it with a darker one. Urban Decay Primer Potion. Maybelline the Falsies. Milani Multitaskter powder in 05 Tan. Revlon Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie. Sleek Blush in Suede 921. Revlon Colorstay concealer in 05 Medium Deep. YSL Eyebrow pencil. Shiseido Eyelash curler.
Hope you liked this post. I had a lot of fun doing them 🙂
Just for fun. Thought I could post a look I did yesterday before I headed out. Enjoy 🙂
Click on the pictures to see them in bigger size.
1: Tip: I used blotting paper to suck out all the excessive oil from my face. I find that just as effective as using a face primer.
2. I used Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin in 330 Natural for my NC42 shade.
3. I used my Urban Decay eye primer and dabbed it on my eyelids and the surrounding area.
4. Tip: I like to draw my brows after priming the lids as the primer can have some time to set while I’m doing my brows.
5. Sleek iDivine, Snapshot, the colour Sand Walker.
5. I used this neutral light colour to pad all over my lids.
6. Sleek iDivine, the Storm palette, the the shimmery bordeaux/red-ish shade on the upper right corner of the palette.
6. Pad it on the lids. Repeat 2-3 times.
7. Smudge the colour upwards to the crease area.
8. Using the black shadow just below the bordeaux on the palette.
8. Pad it on the outer corner.
9. Use a clean blending brush and blend blend blend blend blend.
10. Go back to the bordeaux and reapply as you’ve probably blended some black too much towards the inner corner of the eye.
11. Use a neutral, light brown colour, pad on the rest of the lids as a transition colour. I used another clean blending brush.
12. Highlight – I used a shimmery vanilla shade to pad on the brow bone.
13. And the same highlight shade on the inner corners.
14. Gel liner. Upper and lower line, and I made a wing. Love wings!
15. Falsies. Curled my lashes before applying the lashes. Confession: I still struggle with false lashes. I need more practise!
16. Covering up the white glue with a back liquid liner.
17. Finish off the lashes with a thin coat of mascara.
18. Tip: I like to finish off the eye look by cleaning up the fallouts. Then apply an under eye concealer, and then an eye shadow under the eyes – to connect with the rest of the eyes.
19. Powder the face. I used my Milani multitasker in 05 Tan.
20. The blush is from Sleek. In Suede 921.
21. Using the NYX matte bronzer in Dark tan with the Real Techniques contouring brush.
21. Apply the bronzer the famous 3-way.
22. For the lips, I used the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color in 185 Rose Dust for longer staying power. I Love this shade!
23: Take pictures of the finished look ❤
I’m sorry for the worse lighting on the last pictures. I started late afternoon, and when I finished, it was dark outside.