I am so honoured to have got so many nominations for the different awards – some of them AGES ago. I feel so bad that I haven’t had the time to do this post. So now, I’m gonna put them all together. As each of the award requires me to nominate/tag other bloggers, I’m just gonna pick 10, so I hope that the nominees can choose one and repost!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by http://dandygal.wordpress.com/ & Amelia of http://tapestrytaupe.wordpress.com/ & Michele of http://trendybelleblog.wordpress.com/ . Thanks girls!
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
As I have had 3 nominators, I’ll just go ahead and answer the 30 questions 🙂
- The three items you will take to a remote island? Skincare product wise: tooth brush+paste, lip balm/Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream, face wash
- Last movie you saw? Jagten (Danish movie) – can recommend.
- Lipstick or Lipgloss? Lipstick
- Best drugstore product/brand? Maybelline… and Revlon… 😀
- Last product you used? Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream
- Favorite TV-Series? Don’t know about favourite, but right now, I’m kinda cray cray with How I Met Your Mother
- You can only eat the same food for the whole week. What is it? Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup)
- How late is it right now? 3 in the afternoon
- Most beloved make up item of the past year? Tricky one. I would have to say my MUFE HD Foundation
- How many different hair products do you use on average per week? 5 – shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo, argan oil, foam
- What made you start blogging? My passion
- What is your lifetime dream? To become a makeup artist.
- What is your favorite quote and why? “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.” Because I believe that happiness is the attitude one has towards life.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate, fried foods…
- What is your favorite season? (Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter) Summer – because then I can wear dresses and get rid of that huge winter jacket.
- What is your favorite seasonal holiday? Summer vacation of course.
- What is one thing on your wishlist? FOREO Luna mini.
- What is one thing on your bucketlist? Travel more parts of the world, and experience more cultures.
- What youtuber(s) do you adore? Hands down Wayne Goss and Lisa Eldridge.
- What is your favorite band/artist? I actually don’t really have one as such.
- One: If you had to describe your style in one word, what word would you choose and why? Comfortable – because it can mean many things.
- Two: If you could trade places with any person in the world for just one day, who would it be? Don’t have a certain person in mind. But anyone that can afford one full day in a luxurious hotel and spa haha..
- Three: What is your dream job? Makeup artist, or anything related to what I’m blogging about.
- Four: Who was your first celebrity crush? I’m really not a big celebrity admirer…
- Five: If you got to plan your dream vacation, where would you go? Thailand. It’s a wonderful place I want to go back to.
- Six: What is your favorite trend right now? Fuller eyebrows.
- Seven: What is your favorite song at the moment? Happy by Pharrell
- Eight: What is your go to beauty item that you couldn’t live without? Eyebrow gel/pencil. Really enjoying my MUFE eyebrow gel lately because it’s seriously waterproof!
- Nine: What is something you’d like to do before you die? Sky diving
- Ten: If you could travel back in time and live in any decade, which would you choose? A hard one… the 20’s (beautiful dresses)… or 60’s (carefree living style)
The 10 questions I want the nominees to answer
- Your favourite skincare products?
- Your favourite makeup products?
- Your favourite hair products?
- If you only can use one makeup product, what would it be? (e.g. concealer, mascara etc.)
- Where do you get inspiration on fashion? A certain blog/magazine?
- What is your favourite relaxing thing to do if you get a night free all by yourself?
- Winter or summer fashion?
- Heels or flats?
- Your best advice on keeping healthy skin? (general tip or a certain product or routine)
- The best place you have travelled to?
Shine on Award
Thanks to Christina of http://fashionstoryandmore.wordpress.com/ and Steph of http://thinklovemakeup.com/ for nominating me to the Shine on Award.
Christina’s blog is very inspirational always with tons of pictures, and also very personal at the same time. I really see her passion for fashion shine through.
I would describe Steph’s blog as very sophisticated, and she features latest makeup trends. I don’t always keep myself as updated, so I love reading her blog. And I also really trust Steph for her skincare tips and recommendations.
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (okay, I’m just gonna do the 10)
7 Things about myself
- I love to travel. Have been staying abroad every other year the last 6 years. So I have moved around A LOT.
- As so many bloggers in here, I am really an addict to online makeup shopping.
- My favourite food is Vietnamese – I understand the language a little.
- I like my coffee black.
- I say I’m anti-Apple, but I have had a few iPods, an iPad, have had an iPhone
- If I can only put on one makeup product, I gotta do my brows!
- The much raved Smashbox primer which I tried like a decade ago gave me the worst allergic reaction ever
Wonderful Team Member Award
Thank you to Angie of http://rubyangel711.wordpress.com/ for nominating me to this award.
Here are the rules:
- Place the Logo on your blog.
- Acceptance speech.
- Thank the one who nominated you and a back link to their blog.
- Nominate 10 other blogs, inform them of the nomination.
The acceptance speech
I am literally overwhelmed by all these nominations – that I have become one of the 10 or 15 blogs those wonderful bloggers have chosen to include in their list. I am so happy that I took the plunge and started this blog. So glad that some people find my blog interesting enough to stop by and like and comment. Between my busy everyday, blogging always makes me take a moment from everything else. That’s where I give myself the time to absorb into something that’s either a duty or study.
The Rainbow Tag
Thank you to Budziak of http://www.budziakbeauty.com/ for tagging me.
Red: Revlon Colorstay in Certainly Red. I love this lisptick!
Orange: NYX Cosmetics – Blush in Cinnamon.
Yellow: I really don’t have anything yellow I especially love. So I’m cheating a little bit and gone to the goldy lid instead. Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner.
Green: I have to give this one to a specific eyeshadow shade: NYX single eyeshadow in Exotic Green.
Blue: Urban Decay Canonball Mascara!
Photo credit: http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/makeup-palettes-%26-gifts/vice-2/386.html
Indigo: The shade Voodoo in the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette
Violet: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Pink: Revlon lip butter in Lollipop
Multi coloured: Urban Decay Vice 2 – just the packaging is making my heart melt!
The 10 bloggers I nominate
This was a really long one. I just want to say thanks again. I’m so glad I have this small beauty community where we can share our passion!
P.S. I just want to mention that this is my 100th post! Big thank you everyone that has supported me to go this far!